Monday, May 5, 2008

YouTube

Set up a YouTube account at home over the weekend. Now you can't get me off of it. So far, I've only added favorites and figured out how to set up a quick play list. It only works in Explorer, though, since I haven't upgraded Firefox. Explorer really works better, but I should at least try the upgrade.

I seriously doubt that I'll be loading any video, but I'll eventually put up a screen cap or a pic.

3 comments:

tk42 said...

I'm completely addicted now. In just one week, I watched 175 videos. Not different videos, but that's still a whole lot of time.

AimeeReads said...

It's amazing what people post. I saw one where the people set up an obstacle course throughout their house for a ball!

hravan said...

As soon as you try making one video, you will be hooked. Widows Movie Maker, available on branch workroom PCS, is really easy to use, and I think the branch camera does video, or you may have a digital camera at home that does video. Fun, fun, fun!