Monday, May 12, 2008

Flickr

I finally opened a flickr account last week. It's a lot more complicated than I was expecting. I'm not sure if I like it better than picasaweb, but it seems to be less clunky. I'm going to have to play around with it quite a bit over the next few weeks, but it would be better to do at home. I'm getting a bit Web 2.0'd out, to tell the truth.

I haven't even scratched the surface with flickr, I think. I haven't looked at the mash-up thingies at all. On the up side, I added a MyFlickr section to my facebook, so that was kind of fun. Now all of those people that I friended on Flickr will know who I am. I was surprised both by how many more people I know of Flickr, and by the friending process. I guess you have to be approved or added as a friend by the other side before you can really see anything on their end.

In an unrelated note, I started posting note and links in Facebook. I haven't entirely figured out the difference.

1 comment:

tk42 said...

Wow! Someone actually reads my blog?! That's almost creepy, actually. Thanks, Sam.