I read a really interesting article on the shifted librarian today.
http://theshiftedlibrarian.com/archives/2008/03/28/tune-in-at-the-library.html
Not that I didn't already know you could watch TV online. I've been doing that for almost a year, since I gave up cable TV. What I didn't realize was that there were sites devoted to free shows and movies. Our library system has downloadable movies, but I'd never bothered to explore Comcast's fancast. I hope that I can still get into it, even though I don't buy their cable TV. I'm also very interested in checking out Hulu, which just started carrying the original Speed Racer. I may try Joost as well, though I have so much ready access to old movies already, that it doesn't hold a lot of appeal for me, unless there are R-rated ones available. It should be interesting to see how they'd manage that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment