Friday, June 20, 2008

Flickr 2

Flickr may possibly be more dangerous than YouTube. Once I discovered that there are groups that you can join and add pictures to, I realized that I could easily waste several hours a day just looking for one type of picture. My favorites folder is going to be huge.

Finally! I've figured out how to edit. Now if I only knew why the dashboard doesn't show on every page so that I can edit more easily.

4 comments:

tk42 said...

Why can't I edit my original post? I always think of something else that I want to add, like, um....I'll think of it again in a minute.

Meerkatdon said...

You're right...I can spend entirely too much time on Flickr.

There's just too much good stuff out there.

Bob Erle said...

I'm looking forward to spending too much time in Flickr or Twitter or whatever.

A. L. said...

I know you can edit right after you post it -- on the screen where it says you've successfully published the entry it gives an edit option. But I haven't seen anything that allows you to edit older stuff....... Yet another way where LJ tops Blogger.