Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Informal Urban Fic list

Triple Crown Publishing (easiest way to search, IMO):
  • Zane - The original, and owner of Triple Crown Publishing
  • Tanisha Baker
  • T.N. Baker
  • Tracy Brown
  • Quentin Carter
  • Darrell Debrew
  • Keisha Ervin
  • Trustice Gentles
  • Joy
  • Kane & Abel
  • Deja King
  • K'Wan
  • Lisa Lennox
  • Victor L. Martin
  • Deborah Mayer
  • Mallori McNeal
  • Jason Poole
  • A.J. Rivers
  • Toy Styles
  • Leo L. Sullivan
  • Nikki Turner
  • Sherrie Walker
  • Tu-Shonda L. Whitaker
  • K. Roland Williams
  • KaShamba Williams

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I'm not sure all of these are appropriate for teens...

tk42 said...

I'm sure they are not, but many adults are asking as well, so I for one would find a list helpful.

tk42 said...

Wow, thanks to bindela and viaggiatrice articles, there's too much to add. Perhaps another day....